- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mooer Spark Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- J23220 000000000 J23220000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Spark Overdrive creates '80s vintage overdrive tone perfectly suited for blues, classic rock and many more styles. Use it as a boost to push your...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic overdrive tones in a pedal perfect for any pedal board.
The Spark Overdrive creates '80s vintage overdrive tone perfectly suited for blues, classic rock and many more styles. Use it as a boost to push your amplifier or as a standalone overdrive/boost. Its full metal housing is built to take abuse and features a special surface treating technology, giving it maximum durability. It also features true bypass maximizes signal integrity when not in use. Power supply sold separately.
- Vintage overdrive tones
- Boost capabilities
- Compact size
- Sturdy metal housing with special surface treatment
- True bypass
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.