- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morgan Amplification 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J20069 000000000 J20069000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Morgan 2x12 EXT is a 2x12", open-back extension cabinet. It utilizes tongue-and-groove Baltic Birch construction to deliver the bass, mid respons...Click To Read More About This Product
Huge sound with a pair of legendary Celesion Creambacks.
The Morgan 2x12 EXT is a 2x12", open-back extension cabinet. It utilizes tongue-and-groove Baltic Birch construction to deliver the bass, mid response and great sound you would expect from a Morgan cab. The cab is a fixed baffle 2x12, this is the same construction that you would find from early '60s British speaker cabs and delivers that same classic tone.
At the heart of the cab is a Celestion G12H-75 Creamback 16 Ohm speaker. Back in the late 60s, the G12H was created by fixing an "H" type (heavy) magnet to the body of a G12M guitar speaker. Result: a speaker with more power and a different tonal balance: firmer bass and a more pronounced top end. It delivers 75-watts of power handling with ease and has unmistakeable G12H tone, with a tighter low end than the G12M-65 Creamback and a punchier, more dynamic high end. The H magnet brings additional focus, body and girth to the Creamback tone. It thickens single notes, resulting in a highly articulate, vocal character. These additional characteristics mean that the G12H-75 Creamback offers exceptional performance when used for lead guitar.
The Morgan G12H-75 Creamback loaded cabinet gives you the best of clean chime while still having the authority to deliver the dynamic punch that overdriven tones need. As with all Morgan cabinets, oversized 12-gauge speaker wire is soldered between the speaker and terminal, assuring you capture every ounce of valuable tone. You will be blown away at just how huge this cabinet sounds!
- Power handling: 150W
- Speakers: 2x12" Celestion G12H-75 Creamback
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Open-back construction
- Multi-ply Baltic birch construction
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 27.75" x 20.75" x 10.5"
- Weight: 52 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.