Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Morgan Amplification RCA35R 1x12 35W Tube Guitar Combo Amp with Spring Reverbtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A proven studio and stage monster, with reverb.
The RCA35 has a black face style tone stack. The Bass, Mid, and Treb controls give you a wide range of tones. Do not be afraid to use extreme settings on the tone controls, they are designed to give you the most dramatic swings available to allow you to go from clean and glassy like an EL84 class A amp to thick and grindy like the best plexi you have ever heard.
The Midrange control on this amp is special. It is designed to behave normally until about the 9 oclock position on dial, from that point on you will be adding gain along with your midrange giving you a completely different feel and growl. The Master volume on this amp is similar to the ones used in The SW series of Morgan Amps. Once the master volume is over the 2 oclock position it will start adding gain to the power section of the amp.
This amp is a Swiss Army knife. With the ability to swap output tubes at will and the extreme tone controls it is a perfect for the studio or the guitar player that likes to change his rig every week.
You can see the RCA35 on the road with The Band Perry, Kip Moore, Billy Currington and Cher Lloyd.
Handwired in the USA.
Joe Morgan has been building, modifying and repairing amplifiers since 1996. His designs are seen in stadiums and arenas all over the world. It is hard to turn on a music awards show without seeing his products. Joe designs for the working musician, whether that means a Sunday morning church gig or touring the world with James Taylor.
Joe will be the first to tell you that tube amps are not rocket science (Joe was part of the engineering team that developed the first GPS satellites). Tube amps are only as good as their components and Morgan chooses the best of the best. Engineered with custom designed Mercury Magnetics transformers to provide the best possible sonic signature they also provide him with the confidence to offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- Maximum wattage: 26W“50W; 35W
- Tube or solid state: Tube/valve
- Type: Combo
- Number of preamp tubes: 3
- Preamp tube type: 12AX7/ECC83
- Number of power tubes: 2
- Power tube type: 6L6
- Power attenuation: No
- Number of channels: 1
- Footswitchable: Not Applicable
- Number of inputs: 2
- Speakers: 1x12"
- Speaker brand: Celestion
- Speaker model(s): G12H-75 Creamback
- Cab power handling: 75W
- Cab back panel: Partially open back
- Impedance: Info not available
- Cab angle: Straight
- Channel 1: Three-band EQ, plus gain and volume
- Channel 2: Not applicable
- Channel 3: Not applicable
- Channel 4: Not applicable
- Master volume: Yes
- Mid-shift: No
- Resonance: No
- Presence: No
- Bright: Yes
- Contour: No
- Reverb: No
- Voicing control: No
- Boost: No
- Other: No
- MIDI control: No
- Footswitch included: No
- Effects loop: No
- Footswitchable: Not applicable
- Reverb: Yes
- Tremolo: No
- Delay: No
- Echo: No
- Flanger: No
- Phaser: No
- Modulation: No
- Chorus: No
- External speaker output: No
- Headphone output: No
- Direct output: No
- AUX input: No
- USB connectivity: No
- Built-in tuner: No
- Width: 24"
- Height: 20.75"
- Depth: 10"
- Weight: 47 lb.
- Country of origin: U.S.A.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.