- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morgan Amplification RCA35R 1x12 35W Tube Guitar Combo Amp with Spring Reverb
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J20087 000000000 J20087000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Morgan RCA35 35W 1x12" tube guitar combo was designed around a special output transformer that is equally happy with 6L6s or 6V6s or EL34s or KT6...Click To Read More About This Product
A proven studio and stage monster, with reverb.
The Morgan RCA35 35W 1x12" tube guitar combo was designed around a special output transformer that is equally happy with 6L6s or 6V6s or EL34s or KT66s or KT77s or 6CA7s. The RCA35s unique design allows any of these tubes to be swapped in. Simply choose a matched pair and just plug and play. The Cathode Bias design allows you to swap power tubes without the need for rebiasing.
The RCA35 has a black face style tone stack. The Bass, Mid, and Treb controls give you a wide range of tones. Do not be afraid to use extreme settings on the tone controls, they are designed to give you the most dramatic swings available to allow you to go from clean and glassy like an EL84 class A amp to thick and grindy like the best plexi you have ever heard.
The Midrange control on this amp is special. It is designed to behave normally until about the 9 oclock position on dial, from that point on you will be adding gain along with your midrange giving you a completely different feel and growl. The Master volume on this amp is similar to the ones used in The SW series of Morgan Amps. Once the master volume is over the 2 oclock position it will start adding gain to the power section of the amp.
This amp is a Swiss Army knife. With the ability to swap output tubes at will and the extreme tone controls it is a perfect for the studio or the guitar player that likes to change his rig every week.
You can see the RCA35 on the road with The Band Perry, Kip Moore, Billy Currington and Cher Lloyd.
Handwired in the USA.
Joe Morgan has been building, modifying and repairing amplifiers since 1996. His designs are seen in stadiums and arenas all over the world. It is hard to turn on a music awards show without seeing his products. Joe designs for the working musician, whether that means a Sunday morning church gig or touring the world with James Taylor.
Joe will be the first to tell you that tube amps are not rocket science (Joe was part of the engineering team that developed the first GPS satellites). Tube amps are only as good as their components and Morgan chooses the best of the best. Engineered with custom designed Mercury Magnetics transformers to provide the best possible sonic signature they also provide him with the confidence to offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- Maximum wattage: 26W“50W; 35W
- Tube or solid state: Tube/valve
- Type: Combo
- Number of preamp tubes: 3
- Preamp tube type: 12AX7/ECC83
- Number of power tubes: 2
- Power tube type: 6L6
- Power attenuation: No
- Number of channels: 1
- Footswitchable: Not Applicable
- Number of inputs: 2
- Speakers: 1x12"
- Speaker brand: Celestion
- Speaker model(s): G12H-75 Creamback
- Cab power handling: 75W
- Cab back panel: Partially open back
- Impedance: Info not available
- Cab angle: Straight
- Channel 1: Three-band EQ, plus gain and volume
- Channel 2: Not applicable
- Channel 3: Not applicable
- Channel 4: Not applicable
- Master volume: Yes
- Mid-shift: No
- Resonance: No
- Presence: No
- Bright: Yes
- Contour: No
- Reverb: No
- Voicing control: No
- Boost: No
- Other: No
- MIDI control: No
- Footswitch included: No
- Effects loop: No
- Footswitchable: Not applicable
- Reverb: Yes
- Tremolo: No
- Delay: No
- Echo: No
- Flanger: No
- Phaser: No
- Modulation: No
- Chorus: No
- External speaker output: No
- Headphone output: No
- Direct output: No
- AUX input: No
- USB connectivity: No
- Built-in tuner: No
- Width: 24"
- Height: 20.75"
- Depth: 10"
- Weight: 47 lb.
- Country of origin: U.S.A.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.