- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morley ABY Mix Guitar Mixer and Switcher
- Write a Review
- 423712 000000000 423712000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Morley ABY Mix guitar mixer and switcher routes 1 signal to 2 inputs or 2 inputs to 1 output. So you're at a gig, with your electric and acoustic...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
ABY with independent input level controls for the perfect mix.
The Morley ABY Mix guitar mixer and switcher routes 1 signal to 2 inputs or 2 inputs to 1 output. So you're at a gig, with your electric and acoustic-electric guitars, but only have a single amp. You want to be able to jump between the electric and acoustic-electric guitars, but you hate the constant cord-changing and the loud pops you get when doing so.
The Morley ABY Mix pedal tackles this obstacle so you can get back to doing what you love-rocking out on your axes. The Morley ABY Mix pedal lets you choose A, B, or A and B combined for mixing two different instruments. Two bright LEDs show you which signal is active. The unit is true bypass and passive, so it will work without a battery (a 9V battery is required for the LED to function). Designed with a cold rolled steel housing, this rugged pedal will stand up to the rigors of the road, or wherever you need a quick instrument change on-the-fly. Warning: Do not use on powered speaker lines. You will damage your amp, speakers, or both.
Morley pedals are designed for musicians who want more than just the same old pedals built the same old way. This pedal contain innovative designs, clever features, and bullet-proof construction. Each and every one is hand-assembled in the U.S.A. with American-made pride.
- Main Input
- A and B channels
- Ture bypass
- LED active signal indicators
- Cold rolled steel housing.
- Dimensions: 5-1/4"D x 3-1/2"W x 2"H
- Warning: Do not use on powered speaker lines. You will damage your amp, speakers, or both.
About as handy as it gets. Order today and make switching axes a whole lot easier.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.