- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morley Buffer Boost Pedal
- Write a Review
- H83664 000000000 H83664000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Morley Buffer Boost Pedal is perfect for any player that needs a little boost from time to time. Its TrueTone Buffer circuit maintains level and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A boost pedal that will raise your volume without sacrificing your signal.
The Morley Buffer Boost Pedal is perfect for any player that needs a little boost from time to time. Its TrueTone Buffer circuit maintains level and tone, brings older effects to life and lets you run longer cables without any signal loss. The footswitchable clean boost with 20dB level knob is great for solos or when you need to cut through the rest of the band. Dual LEDs display when power is on and Boost is engaged. It can be powered by 9V adapter or 9V battery. The cold-rolled steel housing is built to last and take abuse and it also comes with a two-year warranty.
- No signal loss
- Footswitchable clean boost w/ 20dB level knob
- Dual LEDs display Power and Boost
- 9v adapter or 9V battery powered
- Durable steel housing
- Two-year warranty
Let there be loud! Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.