- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morley Limited-Edition Mini George Lynch Signature Dragon 2 Wah Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- #L17980 000000000 L17980000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This limited-edition mini version of the Morley George Lynch signature Dragon 2 wah features electro-optical wah with three wah modes: Wah (tradition...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get versatile wah built to the specs of shred legend George Lynch without sacrificing board real estate.
This limited-edition mini version of the Morley George Lynch signature Dragon 2 wah features electro-optical wah with three wah modes: Wah (traditional), Wow (bit of overdrive with unique vowel-like tone) and Wah Lock (allows user to electronically lock the Wah in Wah mode).
A notch knob allows you to dial in the appropriate Wah frequency. It's decked out in yellow and purple tiger stripes and Morley's unique glow-in-the-dark Treadle Rubber. It's suitable for guitar, bass or keys, and is powered from one 9V battery or optional Morley adapter. It features LED indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door and a one-year warranty.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.