- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morley M2 Passive Volume Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J11615 000000000 J11615000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Smooth audio taper in this passive volume pedal (no power required). Simply plug in, and you're ready to play. Cold-rolled steel housing and two-year...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Legendary Morley toughness in a volume pedal.
Smooth audio taper in this passive volume pedal (no power required). Simply plug in, and you're ready to play. Cold-rolled steel housing and two-year warranty. This in-line volume pedal delivers a consistent, smooth response that is easy to use and predictable for ultimate expressiveness.
Rugged, no-skid grip
Legendary Morley build quality
Even signal delivery
Order today and know where you stand.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.