- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morley Mini Morley Volume Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 423714 000000000 423714000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Morley Mini Morley Volume effect is an optical volume pedal sized to fit a pedal board perfectly, or for whenever you need a smaller volume pedal...Click To Read More About This Product
Optical volume pedal in a size that is perfect for a pedal board or for cramped quarters.
The Morley Mini Morley Volume effect is an optical volume pedal sized to fit a pedal board perfectly, or for whenever you need a smaller volume pedal. The Mini Morley volume pedal has a studio-quiet audio taper, so you can expect smooth, studio-quiet volume control every time you plug it in.
The Mini Morley pedal also boasts an LED indicator, easy-access battery compartment, and a 2-year warranty. The volume pedal sounds great plugged into all kinds of electric instruments. Try it with guitar, bass, or keyboard, the Mini Morley volume pedal does the job. Housed in road-worthy cold rolled steel, this pedal will stand up to the rigors of the road.
Morley pedals are designed for musicians who want more than just the same old pedals built the same old way. This pedal contains innovative designs, clever features, and bullet-proof construction. Each and every one is hand-assembled in the U.S.A. with American-made pride.
- Sized for pedal boards
- Studio-quiet audio taper
- Road-worthy cold rolled steel housing
- Works with guitar, bass, or keyboards
- Dimensions: 6-3/4"D x 4-1/2"W x 2-3/4"H
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.