- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morley Power Wah Volume Pedal
- Write a Review
- 150788 000000000 150788000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Power Wah Volume pedal from Morley incorporates a number of pro features like Morley's custom HQ2 inductor, wah level control, and electro-optica...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Vintage wah sound and optical volume control for guitar and bass!
The Power Wah Volume pedal from Morley incorporates a number of pro features like Morley's custom HQ2 inductor, wah level control, and electro-optical circuitry so there are no pots to wear out. TrueTone bypass ensures pure tone and maintains the signal in both Wah and Volume modes. The cold-rolled steel housing is built to withstand years of abuse. LED indicator keeps you aware of its status at all times. Two-year warranty.
Combination vintage wah and optical volume pedal for guitar and bass
Equipped with Morley's custom HQ2 inductor
Wah level control
Electro-optical circuitry means no pots to wear out
TrueTone bypass ensures pure tone and maintains signal in Wah and Volume modes
Cold-rolled steel housing
Easy-access battery compartment
Step up to a modern wah/volume pedal with the features you need for solid sound. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.