Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Motion Sound KP408S Keyboard Amplifiertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Motion Sound KP408S Keyboard Amplifier
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Delivers deep, dynamic, lush soundscapes to live performances.
The Motion Sound KP-408S Stereo Combo Keyboard Amplifier meets this challenge head on. The KP-408S delivers the same deep, dynamic, lush soundscape to live performances that can be heard through a good set of studio monitors or headphones.
Powerful and Portable, Clean and Compact
The KP-408S, with its 200 watts (RMS) of clean power per channel, is designed to reproduce any modern keyboard sound with the level of clarity and punch needed to bring inspiration out of the studio and into every live performance. In addition, the KP-408S – with its compact all-in-one combo design – makes setup quick, easy and convenient. It has plenty of inputs and outputs to satisfy the requirements for any professional performance situation, and the cabinet is built out of Ultra-light MDF to keep the bulk to a minimum.
Three Dimensional Sound
The KP-408S has a V-shaped angled cabinet design that dramatically widens the stereo image far beyond what you’d expect from such a compact cabinet. Plus, the stereo field can be further enhanced by taking advantage of Motion Sound's proprietary 3D Expander to turn the stereo sound into a real 3D image, bringing all sorts of motion and magic to your live sound.
Let your keys sing loud and clear. Order today.
KP408S Keyboard Amplifier Specifications:
- 400 watts RMS - 200 watts RMS per channel
- Two stereo channels each with Volume, 3D Expander,
- Bass, Mid, and Treble controls
- Two stereo pairs of 1/4" inputs on each channel
- Master Volume control
- Master Low Bass control
- 1/4” Balanced Slave output
- Two Way Crossover - 3.5kHz, 12 db
- XLR mic input (mono)
- Balanced XLR left & right outputs
- 1/4" mono output
- 1/4" subwoofer output (12 db per octave @ 300 Hz)
- Beta-8A speakers 250 Watts – 8ohms 70Hz – 18kHz
- Two 3.5" 50w Dynamic Drivers – 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 15" H x 21.5" W x 13" D
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.