- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXR Custom Shop CSP105 Vintage '75 Phase 45 Phaser Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- 423651 000000000 423651000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXR CSP105 Vintage '75 Phase 45 pedal reissues the rare little brother of the Phase 90 to exacting specifications. With 2 stages of phasing, the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Such tried-and-true components as Carling switch, CTS pot, and Switchcraft jacks.
The MXR CSP105 Vintage '75 Phase 45 pedal reissues the rare little brother of the Phase 90 to exacting specifications. With 2 stages of phasing, the Phase 45 guitar pedal offers up its subtle and musical voice via hand-matched FETs and a hand-wired circuit board.
The MXR Phase 45 phaser pedal is equipped with a bypass footswitch and a speed knob. Rotating the speed knob in a clockwise motion results in a faster phase effect, and turning it counterclockwise slows it down. The MXR phaser pedal is powered by a single 9V battery, accessed by removing the stompbox's bottom plate. Texture your tone without overpowering your sound with the limited-edition Vintage '75 Phase 45 phaser pedal.
Hand-wired circuit board built with original-spec 1975 components
Original high-quality Switchcraft Input/Output jacks and Carling bypass switch
Hand-selected FETs, matched to produce deep and rich phasing
All-analog circuitry for warm analog tone
Output impedance: 5 kOhms
Max input level: -5 dBV
Signal-to-noise ratio: >96 dB
Phase shift range: 360 degrees
Current draw: < 1 mA
Power supply: 9 volt battery
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.