- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXR MC406 CAE Buffer Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J25176 000000000 J25176000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When you run your signal from your instrument to your amp though long cables and/or through a large array of effects with varying impedance, there' b...Click To Read More About This Product
Keeps your signal intact througout your signal chain.
When you run your signal from your instrument to your amp though long cables and/or through a large array of effects with varying impedance, there' bound to be some signal degradation. Placing the MC406 CAE Buffer in your signal chain addresses this issue.
It' a low-noise buffer in a small, rugged housing; it can add up to +6dB of gain with the front-facing gain slider; it makes up for signal loss that can occur when combining effects with different impedance levels; it fine tunes signal recovery with Hi and Lo cut switches; it has an extra output for a tuner, separate effects chain or amp, and can be set to receive either a buffered or unbuffered signal; it also features a convenient 9VDC power output jack which provides power for another pedal.
The MC406 Buffer is truly a mighty utility with a small footprint”an ideal addition to any effects rig or pedal board.
- Makes up for signal loss that can occur when combining effects
- Fine-tunes signal recovery with Hi & Lo cut switches
- Extra output for optional separate unbuffered signal chain
Add this to your rig today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.