- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
NUX Mighty 50X 50W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44888 000000000 L44888000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Nux Mighty 50X 50W 1x12 guitar combo amp features a cutting-edge tube-clipping simulation algorithm for authentic tone, along with a three-band, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Experience authentic tube response and amazing versatility.
The Nux Mighty 50X 50W 1x12 guitar combo amp features a cutting-edge tube-clipping simulation algorithm for authentic tone, along with a three-band, vintage-style EQ for tube guitar amp response. It also boasts four modulation effects, including chorus, flanger, phaser and tremolo. Delay and reverb effects can be used with modulation effects simultaneously. You can Store up to four presets. The Mighty 50X also features a built-in tuner with 7-segment LED display.
For added versatility, the Mighty 50X offers dual guitar inputs for vintage and hot guitar pickups. An aux. input. allows jamming with an external music-playback device (mp3 player, etc.) headphones/mixer output.
By using 32bit DSP, 44.1KHz/24bit AD/DA converters and Nux's TS/AC (True Simulation of Analog Circuit) technology, the Mighty 50X will supply amazing guitar amp and EFX sounds.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W
- Speaker: 1x12" custom
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- AD/DA conversion: 24bit
- Signal processing: 32bit
- Display: 7-segment LED
- Nominal Input impedance: 1MΩ
- Aux. Input: -10dBu/3.3kΩ
- Headphone output: 250mW + 250mW (into 32Ω load)
- Tuning Range: E0(20.6Hz) - C8(4186Hz)
- Reference pitch: A4 = 440Hz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.