- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
NUX Mighty 8SE 8W 1x6.5 Guitar Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44889 000000000 L44889000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With more tonal options and features than ever, the NUX Mighty 8SE 8W 1x6.5" guitar combo amp is a worthy update to the company's popular Mighty 8. I...Click To Read More About This Product
Get huge versatility from a super-portable combo.
With more tonal options and features than ever, the NUX Mighty 8SE 8W 1x6.5" guitar combo amp is a worthy update to the company's popular Mighty 8. In addition to a Clean tone and 6 selectable distortion types, it also has a Flat preamp mode for use with acoustic guitars. With 4 modulation effects, delay and reverb, it covers a ton of musical styles while still staying compact and travel-friendly. It even features a built-in tuner, aux. input and headphone out, so you can practice easily — and silently — at any time.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 8W
- Eight preamp modes: Clean, Blues, Crunch, British, Classic, Solo, Metal, Flat (for acoustic guitars)
- Speaker: 1x6.5"
- Controls: preamp select, 3-band EQ, gain, volume, FX select, delay/reverb level, tap tempo
- Six built-in digital effects: chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, delay, reverb
- Aux. input
- Mixer/headphone output
- Built-in tuner
- Battery or adapter powered (adapter included)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.