- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
NUX Monterey Vibe Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72469 000000000 L72469000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The NUX Monterey Vibe was born to recreate the grand, yet complex, psychedelic rock guitar sound of the 1960s and '70s.NUX Monterey Vibe, born to rec...Click To Read More About This Product
Infuse your tone with some awesome, retro vibe flavor.
The NUX Monterey Vibe was born to recreate the grand, yet complex, psychedelic rock guitar sound of the 1960s and '70s.
NUX Monterey Vibe, born to recreate the grand, yet complex, psychedelic rock guitar sound of the 1960s and '70s. It features all of the classic Uni-vibe style selections: Chorus, Rotary-Speaker, and Phaser pedal. NUX modernized the original 4 stage phaser circuit (a pulsating bulb surrounded by 4 photo-resistors by replacing it with a powerful 32-Bit floating DSP to process its custom algorithm. What was the outcome? A perfect mimic of the complex physical-phenomena of its original analog circuitry.
NUX Monterey Vibe generates a truly unique effect tone; a mix of chorus, tremolo, rotary, and phaser. This unique tone can be found in Pink Floyd’s "Breathe," Robin Trower’s "Bridge of Sighs" and the haunting audio mood created for "Machine Gun" by Jimi Hendrix.
The earliest Uni-Vibe effect pedal came out in the 1960s. Cutting-edge guitarists were seeking a replacement for the heavy rotary speaker amplifier — configured from a standard amplifier for the electronic pipe organ. The original Leslie speakers did have a charm of their own, but it was more than compensated for by gaining the phaser effect, and the ease-of-use of a simple pedal configuration.
Just like the traditional Uni-Vibe pedal, you can switch between Chorus (the Uni-vibe effect) or Vibrato, by simply holding the foot-switch. In Chorus mode, the mix of Phaser and dry guitar signals produces a classic Rotary sound. In Vibrato mode, your pitch modulates between high and low. Both modes yield a rich, vintage vibe at any speed, intensity, or volume.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V DC, center negative >100mA (power supply not included)
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1K ohm
- Weight: 6 oz (174g)
- Dimensions: 3.7" x 2" x 2.08" (94 x 51 x 53 mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.