- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
NUX Time Core Deluxe Delay Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72453 000000000 L72453000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The NUX Time Core Deluxe offers awesome, user-friendly delay sounds all wrapped up in one little box. You get a total of 7 different delay types offe...Click To Read More About This Product
Hit the road with seven awesome delay types in one board-friendly stomp.
The NUX Time Core Deluxe offers awesome, user-friendly delay sounds all wrapped up in one little box. You get a total of 7 different delay types offering a wide variety of delay effects from: 40ms Doubled Rock 'n' Roll delay, then all the way to 1,500ms, with an absolutely mesmerizing wash for ambient echo!
Each delay mode has its own characteristic sound, tweak-able to personalize your preset. Fill your lead tone for solos or experience new and interesting ways to enhance rhythm guitar performance.
7 Delay Modes
Tape - Saturated repeats, a tape machine touch
Digital - Crystal clear repeats, best if you use any other modulation effects
Analog - Simulates the BBD algorithm and every repeat of the sound reusing the previous repeat. It comes down to personal taste.
Ping Pong - Repeats will bounce on left and right. Stereo output connection recommended.
Pan - Repeats have a pan algorithm and it will bounce from left to middle and then to right. Stereo output connection recommended.
Reverse - Repeats will play backward. You can explore the dark side of the moon!
Hold - 40 seconds loop station
You can customize the delay speed by using Time knob or press and hold the footswitch for 2 seconds to activate TAP TEMPO function. After you choose a delay mode, Time Knob controls the delay speed, Mix Knob controls the effected signal and dry signal balance and Repeat Knob adjusting the amount of repeats.
It has Stereo Inputs and Outputs for a better experience and flexible routing, you can use Time Core Deluxe in any effect chains with different connection methods.
Bypass / T-Lock
Time Core Deluxe comes with a 3-way toggle-switch allowing you to change between 2 Bypass modes and NUX’s unique Tone Lock (T-Lock) function.
T-LOCK MODE: A physical dead-man switch designed to protect your parameter tweaks during your performance.
NORMAL MODE: True Bypass which bypasses the effects circuit.
TAIL MODE: Buffered Tail Bypass which maintains the effect of the last note played.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V battery (or optional 9V adapter)
- 7 delay types
- 40ms – 2000ms
- 40 seconds looper
- Nux Original TSAC Technology
- 32bit DSP, Hi-Performance 24bit 44.1kHz AD/DA converter
- True stereo signal processing audio In/Out routing sensing
- Tail feature
- Tone Lock function to freeze settings and save preset
- True bypass
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.