Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
NUX Time Core Deluxe Delay Effects Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
NUX Time Core Deluxe Delay Effects Pedal$99.00
- Free Shipping
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Hit the road with seven awesome delay types in one board-friendly stomp.
Each delay mode has its own characteristic sound, tweak-able to personalize your preset. Fill your lead tone for solos or experience new and interesting ways to enhance rhythm guitar performance.
7 Delay Modes
Tape - Saturated repeats, a tape machine touch
Digital - Crystal clear repeats, best if you use any other modulation effects
Analog - Simulates the BBD algorithm and every repeat of the sound reusing the previous repeat. It comes down to personal taste.
Ping Pong - Repeats will bounce on left and right. Stereo output connection recommended.
Pan - Repeats have a pan algorithm and it will bounce from left to middle and then to right. Stereo output connection recommended.
Reverse - Repeats will play backward. You can explore the dark side of the moon!
Hold - 40 seconds loop station
You can customize the delay speed by using Time knob or press and hold the footswitch for 2 seconds to activate TAP TEMPO function. After you choose a delay mode, Time Knob controls the delay speed, Mix Knob controls the effected signal and dry signal balance and Repeat Knob adjusting the amount of repeats.
It has Stereo Inputs and Outputs for a better experience and flexible routing, you can use Time Core Deluxe in any effect chains with different connection methods.
Bypass / T-Lock
Time Core Deluxe comes with a 3-way toggle-switch allowing you to change between 2 Bypass modes and NUX’s unique Tone Lock (T-Lock) function.
T-LOCK MODE: A physical dead-man switch designed to protect your parameter tweaks during your performance.
NORMAL MODE: True Bypass which bypasses the effects circuit.
TAIL MODE: Buffered Tail Bypass which maintains the effect of the last note played.
Call or click to order today!
Time Core Deluxe Delay Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Power requirement: 9V battery (or optional 9V adapter)
- 7 delay types
- 40ms – 2000ms
- 40 seconds looper
- Nux Original TSAC Technology
- 32bit DSP, Hi-Performance 24bit 44.1kHz AD/DA converter
- True stereo signal processing audio In/Out routing sensing
- Tail feature
- Tone Lock function to freeze settings and save preset
- True bypass
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.