- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Old Blood Noise Endeavors Fault Overdrive / Distortion Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53280 000000000 L53280000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Old Blood Noise Fault Overdrive/Distortion is the drive you didn't even know you needed. It can push your amp over the edge, provide a sensitive ...Click To Read More About This Product
This destructive stomp is ready to shake the earth.
The Old Blood Noise Fault Overdrive/Distortion is the drive you didn't even know you needed. It can push your amp over the edge, provide a sensitive drive for a clean signal, or act as an all out distortion for your chugging rhythms or singing leads or noise experiments. A Bypass switch turns it on and off. Volume makes it louder. Gain 1 sets the intensity of the first gain stage, and can go from light and sparkly to tight and crunchy.
Low, Mid, and High each cut or boost their respective frequencies - scoop it, hump it, flatten it, whatever your heart desires. Low is a 100 Hz shelf filter, Mid is 500 Hz bell, and High is 3 kHz shelf.
Gain 2 is activated by the Gain 2 footswitch - if it's off, it does nothing. If the knob is all the way down, it does nothing. But turn the switch on and the knob up and you'll find increasingly heavy distortion in a pedal you thought was only an overdrive.
The art on the fault was created by Evan M. Cohen of Beacon, NY.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9VDC - 2.1mm negative center pin adapter
- 31 mA draw
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.