- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
One Control Baby Blue Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- #L19721 000000000 L19721000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed by pedal guru Bjorn Juhl, the One Control Baby Blue Overdrive is based on the BJFE 2000 creation FUZZ 1, utilizing a discrete circuit that c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Add great boutique overdrive tone to your signal.
Designed by pedal guru Bjorn Juhl, the One Control Baby Blue Overdrive is based on the BJFE 2000 creation FUZZ 1, utilizing a discrete circuit that combines dynamic overdrive and fuzz. The Baby Blue OD produces sublime tone at reduced rhythm volumes as well as cranked up lead output, whether set to a low-gain clean, or a saturated wall of sound. Often compared to the most sought-after boutique American-style tube amplifier, the Baby Blue OD utilizes the finest modern components, painstakingly selected and tuned by Bjorn Juhl himself, to produce this classic, NOS sound.
- Volume: Adjusts overall volume.
- Drive: Set the type/character of distortion. At lower settings, it delivers softer distortion. At higher settings, the tone is more compressed, with more sustain.
- Treble: Adjusts the high frequency component of the output signal. The response is high, so depending on your setup, you may find the best results with the control dialed quite low. Start around noon and dial back if too bright.
Call or click to order today!
- Input impedance: 240 K
- Output impedance: 25K
- Drive voltage: 9V DC, center negative
- Current Consumption: 1.5 mA
- True-bypass switching
- High-quality aluminum enclosure
- Size: 1.22" x 4.44" x 2.4" (31mm x 113mm x 61mm) (excluding knobs)
- Weight: 0.65 lb. (295g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.