- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
One Control Basilisk Programmable MIDI Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J52517 000000000 J52517000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The One Control BASILISK is a programmable MIDI pedal featuring 128 presets spread over 64 banks. FLASH mode allows 4 presets to be recalled instantl...Click To Read More About This Product
Get total control of your MIDI devices with this compact controller.
The One Control BASILISK is a programmable MIDI pedal featuring 128 presets spread over 64 banks. FLASH mode allows 4 presets to be recalled instantly via the footswitches. The Direct Access mode allows individual presets to be recalled quickly and the Active Bank Setup feature allows the player to set the start and end bank number for faster access. Presets can also be recalled by receiving PC# via the MIDI in.
- 128 Presets, 2 presets per bank, 64 banks
- Each preset has 5 PC# and 5 CC#; expanded PC# value 0~199
- Presets can be recalled by receiving PC# via MIDI in
- Foot switches are extremely quiet
- Powered from center negative 9v power supply
- Two Modes of operation: Direct Access and Flash Mode
- Active banks setup allow the user to set the start and end bank number for fast loop up
Call or click to order today!
- Power Supply: DC9V
- Current Drain: 30mA max
- Dimensions: 4.29 x 3.7 x 2.08 in. / 109 x 94 x 53 mm
- Weight: 0.75 lb / 320g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.