- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
One Control BJF-S66 100W Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69838 000000000 L69838000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Over the past few decades, Björn Juhl has crafted and designed amplifiers for famous players and studio performers all over the world. However, the p...Click To Read More About This Product
Get custom-quality tone on a working-musician's budget.
Over the past few decades, Björn Juhl has crafted and designed amplifiers for famous players and studio performers all over the world. However, the price points of his handmade amplifiers have put them out of reach for the majority of guitarists. The BJF-S66 makes Bjorn's designs and vision attainable for players on any budget.
For the BJF-S66, Juhl identified the legendary American black-face amps built in the mid-1960s as the basis for his tonal palette. These amps have long been celebrated as great "plug & play" amplifiers, as well as fantastic pedal platforms for guitarists who enjoy having a lot of tonal variety at their feet.
BJF-S66 uses an extremely efficient Class D power amp design, and the preamp is a discrete, solid-state all analog signal path for pure tone.
The ultra compact BJF-S66 features 2 channels - rhythm and lead, with adjustable lead boost - plus 3-band EQ controls, a bright switch, channel-specific reverb level and decay controls, and tremolo controls.
On the rear panel, you'll find an Effects Loop Send/Return, Preamp Out, Speaker Out and footswitch inputs. Channel select, FX loop (on/off), and tremolo (on/off) are all optionally controllable via footswitch, either separately or using the custom FS-P3 3-way footswitch (sold separately).
The BJF-S66 can drive speakers from 4 ohms to 16 ohms. Power output: 100W @ 4 Ohms / 66W @ 8 ohm / 30W @ 16ohm.
With modern design and build techniques, the BJF-S66 captures the essence of that famed mid-60's sound, while being small and light enough to fit into a gig bag and robust enough to handle the rigors of the road.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 100W @ 4 ohm; 66W @ 8 ohm; 30W @ 16 ohm
- Two channels: Rhythm, Lead
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, gain, drive, reverb level, reverb decay, bright switch, tremolo speed, tremolo depth
- Footswitch: FX Loop (ON/OFF), Channel Select, and Tremolo (ON/OFF) can all be controlled via footswitch, using either the One Control FS-P3 (sold separately) or one or more standard, single-latching footswitches
- Dimensions: 10.4" x 3.7" x 4" (not including knobs)
- Weight: 3.6 lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.