- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
One Control Blue 360 Bass Preamp Pedal
Ice Blue Metalic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53314 000001000 L53314000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
One Control's Blue 360 Amp-in-a-Box (AIAB) pedal reproduces the sound of the legendary 360 preamp. Blue 360 can instantly give your modern, high-tech...Click To Read More About This Product
Get awesome bass tone that'll be heard loud and clear with this mini preamp pedal.
One Control's Blue 360 Amp-in-a-Box (AIAB) pedal reproduces the sound of the legendary 360 preamp. Blue 360 can instantly give your modern, high-tech amp the response of '70s-era high-powered transistor amp. Blue 360 delivers a bass tone that fits in perfects with high-density, powerful band sounds — especially those with high volume, distorted guitar — making it a great option for classic rock, punk, etc.
Blue 360 features a switch on the side marked 0dB / -18dB, which works as a pre-set master volume. All boost is set by the Volume control. At the -18 dB setting, cranking Volume to full will deliver a similar level to bypass mode, allowing you to set the pedal to create distortion tones when on, while keeping your signal at the same volume whether the pedal is on or off. At the 0dB setting, the output level will increase as you turn up the Volume until you reach 360mV of clean sound or 600mV of distorted tone. Typical instrument level is just 60mV, so 600mV is enough to drive a standard power amp.
If you do use the Blue 360 as preamp into a power amp, the sound will start to distort on transients at the full power of the power amp. Just below 600mV, you'll get an almost-clean, compressed sound that amplifies weaker notes but veers into distortion at peak transients. This response is very similar to how transistor powered bass amplifiers were made to compete with roaring tube guitar amplifiers.
- VOL: Adjusts the overall volume. In -18 dB mode, unity gain is at max setting.
- TREBLE: -26 dB to +20 dB @ 3 kHz
- MID: -15 dB to +6 dB @ 600 Hz
- BASS: -26 dB to +6 dB @ 32Hz
- Side switch: Turns -18 dB mode ON / OFF
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 9V battery or standard DC power supply
- Input impedance: 250K
- Output impedance: <2K
- Current consumption: 1.5mA @ 9V
- True-bypass switching
- High-quality aluminum enclosure
- Dimensions: 1.53" x 3.93" x 1.22" (39 x 100 x 31 mm) (excluding protruding parts); 1.85 x 3.93" x 1.81" (47 x 100 x 46 mm) (including protruding parts)
- Weight: 0.35 lb. (160g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.