- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
One Control Chamaeleo Tail Loop MKII 5-Loop Programmable Switcher
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J53321 000000000 J53321000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Chamaeleo Tail Loop MKII is the perfect solution for a guitarist who is seeking a portable and programmable switcher. With 15 programmable preset...Click To Read More About This Product
- Allows you to create and experiment sophisticated pedalboard configurations.
- 15 Presets/Combinations (3 programmable banks, 5 programs per bank)
- 6x 9V DC outputs
- True-bypass present on all loops
- Tuner Output/Mute Switch
- The Chamaeleo Tail Loop can be used without DC power, however the LEDs will not function
Call or click to order today!
- Power supply: 9V DC
- Power draw: 200mA
- Max power input: VP-P: 5V
- Man non-buffered input: VP-P: 30V
- Dimensions: 17.32 x 2.36 x 1.96 in.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.