- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
One Control Granith Grey Booster Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K36736 000000000 K36736000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The One Control Granith Grey Booster produces a high-quality clean boost of up to +15dB with minimized switching noise thanks to BJF engineered circu...Click To Read More About This Product
Give your signal some extra punch with this compact pedal.
The One Control Granith Grey Booster produces a high-quality clean boost of up to +15dB with minimized switching noise thanks to BJF engineered circuitry. This boost is able to attain the equivalent S/N ratio of a high-end amplifier by creating circuitry to fit the frequency range of an electric guitar. This lowers some overtones that are often present with other boosters.
One Control BJF Series FX Pedals were designed by world-renowned pedal guru and mad professor Bjorn Juhl. All BJF FX pedals can be powered using a 9V battery or standard DC power supplies, and feature true-bypass switching. BJF Series FX pedals are incredibly light (approximately 160 grams) and are built using high quality, compact aluminum enclosures.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 9VDC
- Battery power optional
- True bypass circuitry
- Aluminum construction
- Weight: Approx. 1/3 lb. (160 grams)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.