- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
One Control Iguana Tail Loop MKII 5-Loop Switcher
- Write a Review
- J52516 000000000 J52516000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Iguana from One Control is a five-channel loop switcher equipped with six DC outputs. The loops are all true bypass and it also has a separate tu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Power and manage your signal chain with five loops at your feet.
The Iguana from One Control is a five-channel loop switcher equipped with six DC outputs. The loops are all true bypass and it also has a separate tuner output. Perfect for pedals or tuners that seem to be affecting your tone while not in use. Powered by a standard 9V power supply and can be used passively if so desired, however power outputs will not be active.
The Iguana is a great product for any guitarist who loves pedals. Like most passive loopers, the Iguana will ensure that all of your pedals are true bypass. Also the Iguana has a tuner output/mute switch so that your tuner is also out of your signal chain.
In addition to having audio loops, the Iguana has 6 DC outputs so you can power up to 6 attached units. In terms of having a clean easy to use pedalboard, the DC out option is extremely useful.
With most vintage pedals the internal buffer isn't something you'd want your signal chain. By making every pedal true bypass, you can achieve a clearer signal.
Having various pedals with different shapes and sizes can make it a challenge to stomp pedals one by one in a live situation. With the Iguana all of your switches have the same size and are easily lined up with bright LEDs making it very easy to see whether you pedals are active or not.
The Iguana is a great product for the gigging guitarists who want to simplify his or her pedal board.
- Five-channel loop switching
- True-bypass operation
- Power up to six pedals from your board
Call or click to order today!
- Five loop passive or active switcher
- Six DC outputs
- Tuner Output
- True Bypass
- Power Consumption: 15mA without using DC outputs (While using the DC outputs, the power consumption is based on which pedals you are using)
- Dimensions: 14.37 x 1.7 x 1.96 in. (36.5cm x 4.5 x 5cm)
- Weight 1.01 lb. (0.46kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.