- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
One Control Minimal AB Box
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J52447 000000000 J52447000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Use the Minimal series AB Box from One Control to control the direction of your signal path in order to select amps, mute your signal, control what e...Click To Read More About This Product
Open up a whole new (signal) path for your music.
Use the Minimal series AB Box from One Control to control the direction of your signal path in order to select amps, mute your signal, control what effects you’d like to use, and various other uses.
The AB Box has one input and two outputs. Plug your guitar into the input and then run out from the A and B outputs to your desired destination.
The Minimal AB Box can also be used as an input selector. For example, if you regularly switch guitars while playing live, plug two guitars into the two outputs and run from the input to your amp. That being said, the inputs and outputs can be used in both directions.
When the switch is pressed in, the outputs will be toggled, and the red and blue LEDs will indicate which output is currently being used. The Minimal AB Box can also be used without a power supply however; the LEDs will not be active.
Tuner Output/Mute Switch
Use the Minimal AB Box as a Mute/Tuner switch. Connect your tuner to one of the two outputs and you'll take your tuner out of your signal chain when you are playing. Even without a tuner connected to the AB Box it can act as a basic mute switch.
- Use it as an amp selector
- Signal flow runs both directions, so it can be used to switch guitars
- Use an output as a tuner/mute switch
Call or click to order today!
- Power Supply: 9-volt center negative
- Dimensions (without switches): 1.49 x 3.7 x 1.25 in. (38 x 94 X 32 mm)
- Dimensions (with switches): 2.12 x 3.97 x 1.88 in. (54 x 101 X 48 mm)
- Weight: 0.3 lb. / 140g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.