- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
One Control Rasberry Booster Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- #L15553 000000000 L15553000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Raspberry Booster by One Control is a unique boost pedal designed to increase gain boost while maintaining tonal details by controlling the fine ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Add some extra punch to your signal.
The Raspberry Booster by One Control is a unique boost pedal designed to increase gain boost while maintaining tonal details by controlling the fine textures of the outputted distortion. BJF designed this pedal to recreate the tone of a vintage boost/overdrive pedal driving an old-school tube amp.
Note: It's important to place the Raspberry Booster at the beginning of your pedal chain in order to take advantage of the Z (impedance) control. Impedance can be effected by various factors.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 9V battery or standard DC power supply
- Input impedance: 9.8K to 319K
- Output impedance: 25K
- Drive voltage: 9 V
- Consumption draw: 1.5 mA
- S / N ratio: -80 dB
- True-bypass switching
- High-quality aluminum enclosure
- Dimensions: 1.85" x 3.93" x 1.9" (47 x 100 x 48 mm) (including projections)
- Weight: 0.35 lb. (160 g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.