- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
One Control Rebel Red Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- #L15550 000000000 L15550000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BJF Rebel Red Distortion from One Control is a custom recreation of the famous and extremely sought-after BJF Dyna Red Distortion (released in 20...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Unleash your rebellious side with this versatile overdrive.
The BJF Rebel Red Distortion from One Control is a custom recreation of the famous and extremely sought-after BJF Dyna Red Distortion (released in 2001), which allows the player to create a thick and dark BJF-like tone while maintaining control of the distortion.
This means the user can expect a modern and thick sound while maintaining exquisite timbre characteristics, just like the original model. It has a unique darkness for a distortion pedal. Keep in mind that the sound may be dark, however it is not buried.
The main difference between both models lies in the EQ. The Red Rebel has more low mids and a softer treble. Gain wise, they are practically the same.
This pedal can be used with any amp or pickups. You'll notice the best results with a high output pickup, including a humbucker pickup, especially for contemporary high-gain riffs where legato is present. As for the Tone coloring, the low to mid frequencies are particularly suitable for a lead tone. The perfect combination for the Red Rebel Distortion is for a guitarist who has a Strat and bridge pickup. Additionally, the Red Rebel will compliment any tone, especially a bright sounding tone.
If it's a single-coil pickup guitar, it's easy to create a classic rock sound. Just like the Dyna Red Distortion, the Rebel Red Distortion demonstrates its power at a high volume.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 9V Battery or Standard DC Power Supply
- Input impedance: 160K
- Output impedance: 25K
- Drive voltage: 9 V
- Consumption draw: 4 mA
- S / N ratio: -76 dB
- True-bypass switching
- High-quality aluminum enclosure
- Dimensions: 1.85" x 3.93" x 1.9" (47 x 100 x 48 mm) (including projections)
- Weight: 0.35 lb. (160 g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.