- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BN6210 600W 2x10 Neodymium Bass Combo Amp
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839453297
- J23376 005000007 J23376005000007
6-Month* financing available.
The BN6210 bass combo from Acoustic combines Acoustic's 600W class D power plant with two 10 custom-designed Neodymium speakers for incredible perfo...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Get 600W of thunder from a highly portable 2x10" combo.
The BN6210 bass combo from Acoustic combines Acoustic's 600W class D power plant with two 10 custom-designed Neodymium speakers for incredible performance and amazing portability. Tone-shaping controls include a 6-band edge-lit graphic EQ, super hi & lo EQ switches, a defeatable notch filter and a blendable overdrive. Full-feature direct output lets you interface with any PA or recording situation. The custom Neodymium speakers deliver amazing low end with up to 40% less weight than ceramic-magnet speakers, and the rear-ported cabinet provides great air movement.
The Class D Neo series of bass amps from Acoustic continue the legacy of "the pro's tone," while providing extremely lightweight and portability, combined with its signature tone-shaping controls. These high-power heads, combos and speaker cabinets provide incredible sound clarity and control for small, medium or large live venues, studios and more.
The series consists of three heads (300W, 600W and 1,000W), four speaker cabinets (4x10, 2X10, 1X15 and compact 1X12), and three combos, utilizing the power plants from the 300 & 600 heads (600W 2X10, 300W 1X15 and 300W compact 1X12).
- Maximum wattage: 501W“600W 600W
- Tube or solid state: Solid state
- Type: Head
- Number of preamp tubes: Not applicable
- Preamp tube type: Not applicable
- Number of power tubes: Not applicable
- Power tube type: Not applicable
- Power attenuation: No
- Impedance: Info not available
- Number of channels: 2
- Footswitchable: Yes
- Number of inputs: 1
- Number of modes: 1
- Speakers: 2x10"
- Speaker brand: Info not available
- Speaker model(s): Info not available
- Cab power handling: 500W“600W
- Cab back panel: Closed-back
- Cab angle: Straight
- Channel 1: 6-Band EQ
- Channel 2: 6-Band EQ
- Channel 3: Not applicable
- Channel 4: Not applicable
- Master volume: Yes
- Mid-shift: No
- Resonance: No
- Presence: No
- Bright: No
- Contour: No
- Reverb: No
- Voicing control: No
- Boost: No
- Other: Compressor
- MIDI control: No
- Footswitch included: No
- Effects loop: Yes
- Footswitchable: No
- Reverb: No
- Tremolo: No
- Delay: No
- Echo: No
- Flanger: No
- Phaser: No
- Modulation: No
- Chorus: No
- External speaker output: Yes
- Headphone output: Yes 1/8"
- Direct output: Yes
- AUX input: Yes 1/8"
- USB connectivity: No
- Built-in tuner: No
- Mute: Yes
- Dimensions: 20.1 in. x 15.4 in. x 28 in.
- Weight: 59.7 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.