- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BA108V2 1x8 Bass Combo Amplifier
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Regular 190839778185
- J06427 006000008 J06427006000008
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ampeg BA-108 8³ Bass Combo delivers classic Ampeg tone and performance-driven features in a highly-affordable package perfect for practice. Its s...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Great Ampeg tone at levels made for practice.
The Ampeg BA-108 8³ Bass Combo delivers classic Ampeg tone and performance-driven features in a highly-affordable package perfect for practice. Its special design features a true 60-degree sound reinforcement monitor angle that adds clarity in any situation. The front-facing panel is easy to access at all times with great features like a headphone out and line in to practice silently with your mobile music device. Built to last, the rugged enclosure features an all-steel amp chassis and protective metal corners. Decked out in black with front facing controls, the BA-108 is an extremely professional practice amp for the money.
- Classic Ampeg tone
- 20 watts RMS power
- 8³ Ampeg Custom8 speaker
- Legacy Ampeg preamp with 3-band EQ
- True 60 sound reinforcement monitor angle
- Aux input for playing along with smartphone or iPod
- Headphone output for silent solo practice
- -15dB input pad for active basses or additional level control
- Protective all-steel amp chassis
- Impact-resistant black metal corners
- Durable double-thick Ampeg Classic black Tolex
- Lightweight, portable design
- 28.0 lb. / 12.7kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.