- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PF-350 Portaflex 350W Bass Amp Head
Condition 1 - Mint
- H71375 004000000 H71375004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ampeg's Portaflex PF-350 delivers legendary Ampeg tone in an ultracompact design that pushes out a hefty 350W. Tools like a built-in limiter, FX loop...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Travel light without sacrificing tone or power.
Ampeg's Portaflex PF-350 delivers legendary Ampeg tone in an ultracompact design that pushes out a hefty 350W. Tools like a built-in limiter, FX loop, and direct out provide flexibility for the gigging bassist. Pair it with Ampeg's PF Series flip-top cabinets for the vintage styling and portability of Ampeg's iconic Portaflex originals.
- 350W RMS output @ 4 ohms
- Solid-state preamp
- Class D power amp
- Bass, mid, treble controls
- Onboard limiter
- Balanced direct out
- FX loop
- 1/8" headphone out/line in
- -15dB input pad
- Switching power supply
Heavyweight history in a lightweight package. Order your PF-350 now!
- 11"W x 2"H x 11"D
- 8 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.