- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SVT-CL Classic Bass Head
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- #487836 004000000 487836004000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The reissue Ampeg SVT-CL Classic Bass Head brings back in all its glory a classic big stage amp that was the choice of players in the '60s. There's n...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) It's the original all-tube monster bass amp, the classic of classics!
The reissue Ampeg SVT-CL Classic Bass Head brings back in all its glory a classic big stage amp that was the choice of players in the '60s. There's no question that the SVT-CL delivers 300W (to either 2 or 4 ohms). Its tube array includes 2 - 12AX7s in the preamp, 2 - 12AU7s and a 12AX7 for drivers, and six - 6550s for power. Controls include 3 bands of tone, a 5-way mid selector, plus ultralow and high boosts. Other pro features on the Ampeg SVT-CL Bass Head include normal and padded inputs, tube protection circuitry, auto-fault mode, fan cooling, slave output jack, 4/2-ohm selector, user biasing controls, and 3-position AC polarity switch. 24"W x 11-1/2"H x 13"D. 80 lb.
- 300W tube power
- 3-band tone/five-way mid selector/low and high boosts
- Normal and padded inputs
- Tube protection circuitry
- Fan cooled
- Slave output
Emulate, schmemulate. If you want REAL tube tone, you gotta get REAL tubes. Make the investment today. You'll never regret it.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.