- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AMT Electronics TH-1 Tube Hall Reverb Delay Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product 156623
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Tube Hall has a great selection of reverbs, including 2 hall types, 3 room versions, 2 kinds of plate and spring. It features 8 types of delay an...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A valve-based analog-digital pedal (valve pre-amp + DSP), comprising quite a collection of effects.
The Tube Hall has a great selection of reverbs, including 2 hall types, 3 room versions, 2 kinds of plate and spring. It features 8 types of delay and 16 factory presets you can edit and store in the pedal's memory.
An intuitive user interface makes it possible to master the stomp box in no time at all.
Tube Hall is equipped with an LCD display showing all parameters currently in use both in operation and editing modes. Make adjustments via the single multifunctional encoder knob and 2 foot switches based on optical components. Rugged construction, mono and stereo modes.
- Patches: 6 reverb types, 8 delays, 16 editable factory presets
- Controls: multifuntion encoder knob, 2 foot switches
- Connections: 1 in, 2 out (mono or stereo)
- Power requirements: standard adapter made by AMT Electronics (included).
- Valve anode voltage: 230 V