- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TranZformer LX Multifunction Bass Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- L26456 004000000 L26456004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The API TranZformer LX is a multifunction pedal that is designed to easily and affordably bring the world-famous analog sound of API to your bass. Of...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Sweeten the sound of your bass tone with this versatile unit.
The API TranZformer LX is a multifunction pedal that is designed to easily and affordably bring the world-famous analog sound of API to your bass. Offering the user an unsurpassed level of sonic control, the TranZformer LX combines an API 525 feedback-type compressor with a bass-optimized 3-band equalizer, both independently in/out switchable. The unit also features phase invert switches on each output, ground lift, clip indicator, transformer output and a hard wire bypass switch. Like all API products, the TranZformer LX is built to API's exacting standards and remains true to the design philosophy that has made API the leader in professional analog gear for nearly 50 years.
- Traditional fully discrete API circuit design
- Variable Compressor with in/out switching
- 3-Band +/- 15dB Equalizer with in/out switching
- Input Gain control with +30dB of gain
- Balanced and Unbalanced Output Phase reverse
- Balanced Output Ground lift
- Included 18 volt external power supply optimizes performance
- Hard wire bypass switch
- Universal +18VDC power supply
- Clip LED monitors Input and Output stage clipping
- Features Five Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.