- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B-Social Stereo 75W 2x5 Bass Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- #K36058 004001000 K36058004001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Straight out of the box, B-Social delivers signature Ashdown bass tone via a powerful 75W stereo amplifier and two custom dual concentric 5” drivers,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Get great sound, huge versatility and wireless integration.
Straight out of the box, B-Social delivers signature Ashdown bass tone via a powerful 75W stereo amplifier and two custom dual concentric 5” drivers, specifically designed to deliver punchy low-end in the most compact enclosure. Unlocking further tonal possibilities, the App-Tek socket allows players to access the ever-growing range of amp sim and effects apps available on Smartphones and devices, including Ashdown’s very own ABM Pre App.
Allowing the bassist to roam at home, B-Social features wireless audio connectivity and a transmitter that lets the bass connect wirelessly to the amp for cable free jamming.
Wireless audio connectivity also enables audio streaming from any compatible music player. Adding a new social dimension to the amp, the B-Social includes a second input so the bassist can play along with another bass player or guitarist - electric or acoustic.
Recording itself is made simple via the built-in USB audio interface, compatible with all major DAWs on both PC and Mac platforms. The unit features a speaker mute switch for headphone monitoring.
Rounding out the feature set is a Line In, Line Out and a Headphone Out for silent practice. B-Social is available in three stunning high gloss wood finishes - Natural, Black and White.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 2x35W (stereo)
- Two channels: instrument, audio
- Four inputs: two active, two passive
- Speakers: 2x5
- Impedance: 4 ohm per side
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, input 1, input 2, speaker mute
- USB port
- Line out
- Line in
- AppTek port
- Headphone output
- Bluetooth integration
- Wireless integration
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.