- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rootmaster 220W Bass Head
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Regular 190839611635
- J13051 006000010 J13051006000010
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
After months of research & development, Ashdown has designed a range of products that are equipped with more features, more power, new stylish de...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) 220W solid state bass head.
After months of research & development, Ashdown has designed a range of products that are equipped with more features, more power, new stylish designs and best of all, a dramatic reduction in size and weight. The Rootmaster range of bass amplifiers truly stands out from the crowd.
The RM-220 head features a comprehensive Pre Amp, with a classic 5 band EQ, an all-new compressor, plus footswitchable Drive and Sub Harmonic effects. A newly designed Class D power section helps to keep the weight down to below 12 lbs. Other features include a mini jack auxiliary input with level control, FX loop, XLR DI, Speakon/Jack combination out and a jack input for an (optional) FS-2 footswitch. The all new MAG RM range is the solution for bassists who need affordable and dependable light weight power houses that present real low-end power.
- Flexible, lightweight, and high powered bass amplifier
- Built-in compressor and footswitchable overdrive for added punch and growl
- On-board Sub-Harmonic effect for added depth (footswitchable via optional FS-2 footswitch)
- Comprehensive five-band rotary EQ; Shape function boosts high and low frequencies
- Balanced XLR Direct Out; Effects Loop; Auxiliary Line In with Mix Control
Great tone, EQ and pro features. Order soon.
- Power Output (RMS): 220 Watt
- Power Handling: 115 - 230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x Jack Sockets
- Frequency Response: -3dB at 17Hz and 30kHz
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10K Ohms, Input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- DI Output: 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohm
- Signal to noise: Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving Deep +
- Effects Send: impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- H x W x D (mm): 78 x 313 x 225
- Weight (kg): 7.5
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.