- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rootmaster RM-800 800W Bass Amp Head
Condition 1 - Mint Black and Silver
- K36078 004001000 K36078004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RM-800 head features a comprehensive preamp, with a classic 5-band EQ, compressor, plus footswitchable Drive and Sub Harmonic effects. A Class-D ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Huge power, tone and versatility from a portable head.
The RM-800 head features a comprehensive preamp, with a classic 5-band EQ, compressor, plus footswitchable Drive and Sub Harmonic effects. A Class-D power section helps to keep the weight down. Other features include a mini jack auxiliary input with level control, FX loop, XLR DI, Speakon/Jack combination out and a jack input for an (optional) FS-2 footswitch. The RM-800 range is the solution for bassists who need an affordable and dependable lightweight powerhouse amp that provides real low-end power.
Instantly adding warmth and body to your tone, this simple-to-use, great-sounding compressor delivers a powerful, even sound to make sure your bass will fill out any mix.
Overdrive & Sub
With footswitchable flexibility, Ashdown's tube-emulated overdrive can take your core bass sound and push it into warm overdrive through to distorted filth whenever you need to add extra grind and girth to your tone. Bringing extra depth and definition to your bass parts, the Sub-Harmonic Generator lets you dial in a sub-octave and kick it in via footswitch whenever you need the extra depth for those super-heavy Godzilla moments.
If you want to use your favorite pedals or multi-effects, you’ll find send and return sockets on the back panel, along with a DI output for direct injection into the PA mixer or recording console and a Line Input (with front-panel level control) so you can jam along with a backing track in rehearsal. A combined Jack/Speakon socket with a minimum 4 ohm load provides flexible partnering options with a dedicated range of Rootmaster EVO cabinets (sold separately).
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 800W
- Power requirements: 115-230V
- Speaker outputs: 1 x Speakon
- Frequency Response: -3dB @ 17Hz-30kHz
- High instrument input: Impedance 3.9mOhms, input range: 150mV
- Low instrument input: Impedance 10kOhms, input: 300mV-40V p-p
- Line output: Impedance 22kOhms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI output: 600 ohm, level: 0dBu nominal
- Tuner output: impedance 22kOhms, level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance: 4 ohm minimum
- Signal-to-noise: Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz, Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz, Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz, Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz, Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving, Deep +
- Effects Send: Impedance 22kOhm, Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 22kOhm, Input Level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- HxWxD: 12.36" x 9.25" x 3.38", 86 mm x314 mm x 235 mm
- Weight: 9.92 lb. (4.5 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.