- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashdown Rootmaster RM-800 800W Bass Amp Head
- Product K36078
The RM-800 head features a comprehensive preamp, with a classic 5-band EQ, compressor, plus footswitchable Drive and Sub Harmonic effects. A Class-D ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Huge power, tone and versatility from a portable head.
The RM-800 head features a comprehensive preamp, with a classic 5-band EQ, compressor, plus footswitchable Drive and Sub Harmonic effects. A Class-D power section helps to keep the weight down. Other features include a mini jack auxiliary input with level control, FX loop, XLR DI, Speakon/Jack combination out and a jack input for an (optional) FS-2 footswitch. The RM-800 range is the solution for bassists who need an affordable and dependable lightweight powerhouse amp that provides real low-end power.
Instantly adding warmth and body to your tone, this simple-to-use, great-sounding compressor delivers a powerful, even sound to make sure your bass will fill out any mix.
Overdrive & Sub
With footswitchable flexibility, Ashdown's tube-emulated overdrive can take your core bass sound and push it into warm overdrive through to distorted filth whenever you need to add extra grind and girth to your tone. Bringing extra depth and definition to your bass parts, the Sub-Harmonic Generator lets you dial in a sub-octave and kick it in via footswitch whenever you need the extra depth for those super-heavy Godzilla moments.
If you want to use your favorite pedals or multi-effects, you’ll find send and return sockets on the back panel, along with a DI output for direct injection into the PA mixer or recording console and a Line Input (with front-panel level control) so you can jam along with a backing track in rehearsal. A combined Jack/Speakon socket with a minimum 4 ohm load provides flexible partnering options with a dedicated range of Rootmaster EVO cabinets (sold separately).
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 800W
- Power requirements: 115-230V
- Speaker outputs: 1 x Speakon
- Frequency Response: -3dB @ 17Hz-30kHz
- High instrument input: Impedance 3.9mOhms, input range: 150mV
- Low instrument input: Impedance 10kOhms, input: 300mV-40V p-p
- Line output: Impedance 22kOhms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI output: 600 ohm, level: 0dBu nominal
- Tuner output: impedance 22kOhms, level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance: 4 ohm minimum
- Signal-to-noise: Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz, Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz, Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz, Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz, Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving, Deep +
- Effects Send: Impedance 22kOhm, Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 22kOhm, Input Level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- HxWxD: 12.36" x 9.25" x 3.38", 86 mm x314 mm x 235 mm
- Weight: 9.92 lb. (4.5 kg)