- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Cat 30W Guitar Head
Condition 1 - Mint
- J07051 004000000 J07051004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is the one that started it all! The Black Cat's pedigree is well known. The amp of choice for countless arena acts. Huge, chimey 3-D cleans. A s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Get incredible boutique classic-rock tone you can use with your favorite cab.
This is the one that started it all! The Black Cat's pedigree is well known. The amp of choice for countless arena acts. Huge, chimey 3-D cleans. A sound so delicate yet ferocious when pushed. You have never heard lows like this come from an EL84 amp. The 12AX7 side gives lush sweet and complex mid-range that works from warm punchy cleans through tight crunchy growl. Engage the master volume and get the dirt at any level.
Switch over to the EF86 and get a lesson in why the Black Cat is revered by so many diverse artists. Shimmering cleans that can be pushed lightly to fill the room with ghostly octaves and harmonics. Rev up channel two a little harder and push your sound into Class-A nirvana. Note definition, highs that spray around the hall and a bottom end that never gets loose.
Dual master controls can be switched in or out of the circuit, half-power switch, which allows all of the magic to occur at manageable volumes, round out the refinements. Experience why The Black Cat is played by some of the biggest artists on some of the largest stages in the world.
- Made in USA
- Power: 30W (tube)
- Tubes: one 12AX7 (pre-amp 1); EF86 (pre-amp 2); four EL84; GZ34 (rectifier)
- Two channels
- FX loop
- Half-power switch
- Dimensions: 9.25" x 20.75" x 10.5"
- Weight: 39 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.