- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ultrabass 300 Watt 2-Channel 7-Band FBQ Equalizer Bass Amplifier Head
Condition 2 - Blemished Black 190839842497
- J18204 005001028 J18204005001028
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer Ultrabass BXD3000H is a 300W, 2-channel bass amp head designed specifically for the bass player who requires the ultimate in tonal vers...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Amazing features for an incredible value.
The Behringer Ultrabass BXD3000H is a 300W, 2-channel bass amp head designed specifically for the bass player who requires the ultimate in tonal versatility. Armed with Behringer's proprietary Ultrabass sub-harmonics processor, the BXD3000H cranks out unbelievable low-end, plus the revolutionary Shape filter provides precision sound sculpting to satisfy even the extreme tone connoisseur. Class-D design puts massive output power into a package that weighs in at less than 7.7 lbs. (3.5 kg), giving you all the power of a traditional-technology bass amp, without the backbreaking weight.
The BXD3000H is equally at home onstage or in the studio thanks to its built-in XLR DI and Line outputs. There's even an FX Insert so you can access your favorite stompboxes and other external processors. And since modern bass players need a broad range of sounds, Behringer has given the BXD3000H the flexibility to go head-to-head against even the toughest competition, at a price unheard of for this class.
Tone. That's what it all comes down to”and the BXD3000H really delivers! Channel 1 provides squeaky-clean operation for the most true-to-life sound of your bass. If you prefer a more aggressive sound, switch to Channel 2, via the front panel button or the supplied dual-function footswitch, and use Gain 2 to dial in the perfect amount of grind. For even more tonal variation, Behringer has provided its proprietary Shape control, which lets you call up a broad range of sounds, anything from mild to wild! And if your gig calls for two basses, say a fretted and a fretless, you can use Channel 2 and the Shape control to fine-tune the sound of a second instrument.
- Power: 300W
- Two footswitchable channels
- Controls: 7-band graphic EQ, gain, volume, Ultrabass, shape, compressor
- Balanced XRL and line outputs
- Aux. input
- Rack-mount brackets included
- Footswitch included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.