- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
HT-Modulation Guitar Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- H05283 004000000 H05283004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From gentle tremolo to roaring jet engine flange, the Blackstar HT-MODULATION brings you all the musicality of the classic vintage effects pedals. Ea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) With 8 superb effects and real tube saturation.
From gentle tremolo to roaring jet engine flange, the Blackstar HT-MODULATION brings you all the musicality of the classic vintage effects pedals. Each of the eight reverb effects have been designed by technical reference to emulate vintage equipment and then extensively honed 'by ear' to provide sounds that are both natural and inspirational to the player.
The features on the Blackstar HT-REVERB have been created to be particularly suited to live performance. A Short/Long feature lets you adjust the modulation time of the eight different modulation effects. The Saturation control is a valve gain and compression circuit which acts in the digital effects 'side chain' to impart the valve dynamics and harmonics typical of vintage valve effects. Controls include EFFECT, SPEED, FEEDBACK, SATURATION, LEVEL, ON/OFF switch, and a MODE SHORT/LONG switch. Includes power supply. Includes power supply.
- 8 modulation effects
- Genuine valve design
- Operates at 300V HT
- Unique Saturation control
- Manual and Slow/Fast modes
- Unique switching operation
- High integrity buffered bypass
- Power supply included
- Silent switching
- Phaser 1
- Phaser 2
- Vintage chorus 1
- Vintage chorus 2
- Multi chorus
- Power: 22V DC
- Maximum Current Draw: 1.1A
- Controls: Effect, Speed, Feedback, Saturation, Level
- Valve: ECC83 (12AX7)
- Switches: Effect On/Off Switch, Mode (Manual or Slow/Fast)
- Indicator: Effect On/Off, Saturation, Mode (Slow/Fast Status),
- Power On/Off (Valve Backlight LED)
- Jacks: Input, Left (Mono) Output, Right Output
- Input Impedance: 1MOhm
- Output Impedance: <1kOhm
Nominal Operating Level: -10dBV
- Dimensions (mm): 160 X 119 X80
- Weight: 1.3kg
- DC Adapter: ADA Series Supplied
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.