- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Amp1 100W Guitar Amp Head
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- J45695 004000000 J45695004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With its four amazing, modifiable channels, the Amp1 will take you on a stunning journey through the history of guitar amplification (from Clean to V...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) An incredible wealth of power and tones from an amp head that can fit on your pedal board.
With its four amazing, modifiable channels, the Amp1 will take you on a stunning journey through the history of guitar amplification (from Clean to Vintage to Classic and Modern tones). It also features switchable and adjustable Boost and Reverb controls, three integrated footswitches, a truly outstanding speaker simulation output for recording and a headphone output, giving you all the options you would expect from a modern, boutique tube amp.
You can take your AMP1 with you wherever you are; it fits right in your gigbag. It’s incredibly compact and very light. Just to make everything that little bit quicker before and after the gig, AMP1 can be securely attached to (and then removed from) a single handle on your pedalboard or amp cab thanks to Easylock, the magnetic attachment system from BluGuitar. With the Remote1 floor control, you can build AMP1 into a fully programmable amp system—including adjustable power-soak, master, volume, gain and MIDI functions. AMP1 offers you the ultimate in practicality and tonal flexibility.
AMP1 will make you stand out from the crowd. It offers you every possibility to find your own personal tone without having to get lost in a jungle of countless functions.
If you’re a player who needs just two basic sounds, then AMP1 is your perfect match. Should you want more sounds to play with, though, Remote1 offers a bunch of extra possibilities. Plus, if you want to integrate your favorite pedals into your Amp1 setup, use the Remote1 with the Looperkit to create a fully programmable switching system featuring four true bypass relay loops.
Finding Your Tone
Only with your tone will you become one with your guitar. Find it, and you’ll be truly happy. You’ll find that it’s not just AMP1’s tones that inspire you, but that its playing feel will also draw you in, until you’re hooked. AMP1’s direct response, fat bass that never muddies, trebles that never get tinny and annoying, and almost unfathomable depth of tone allow you to become one with your guitar. With AMP1 and its custom controls you have everything you need to find your own tone.
- Power: 100W
- Four channels: clean, vintage, classic, modern
- Single input
- Impedance: 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, tone control, master, volume, gain, channel select, noise gate metal/soft/off, FX loop series/parallel, boost, reverb
- Footswitchable boost
- Footswitchable reverb
- Built-in FX loop (series/parallel switchable)
- Recording output
- MIDI programmable
- Dimensions: 9.65 in. x 2.68 in. x 7.56 in.
- Weight: 2.64 lbs.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.