- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Oxford Fuzz Pedal Rupert Neve Transformer
Condition 1 - Mint
- J53073 004000000 J53073004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The use of a Rupert Neve Designs audio transformer already transported Bogner’s successful overdrive, distortion, and booster pedals into the realm o...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Get boutique-quality fuzz tone in your signal chain.
The use of a Rupert Neve Designs audio transformer already transported Bogner’s successful overdrive, distortion, and booster pedals into the realm of magical, so it only made sense to apply the transformer's unique feel and harmonic richness into a fuzz. Enter the Oxford. The Oxford fuzz's incredibly wide range of gain delivers access to touch-sensitive overdrive, classic '60s-style fuzz, and over-the-top sonic mayhem. And there is plenty of control onboard for precisely dialing in your ideal shade of dirt. If you're looking for a versatile fuzz with a ton of gain, the Bogner Oxford Fuzz is it.
Plenty of gain on tap
If there’s one request Reinhold Bogner has heard over and over through his career, it’s the need for more gain. Consider that request officially fulfilled. Thanks to the onboard Neve-designed transformer and unique ferro-silicone design, the Oxford is fully capable of subtle, amp-like breakup that reacts to every nuance of your style. In fact, though it’s considered a fuzz pedal, lower positions on the Gain knob can even elicit a near clean and clear boost. But kick the Gain Switch to the + setting and prepare for walls of unending breakup, sustain, and thick harmonic layers that can only be described as destruction. Best of all, the Oxford sounds and feels fantastic throughout the whole range.
Three flavors of fuzz
Do you prefer a smooth tone that adds fatness and warmth to your note? Maybe you’re a sonic adventurer who lives and dies by a gnarly, spitting fuzz. And there are those of us who want the most aggressive possible. No matter which camp you fall under, the Oxford has you covered. With a simple 3-way Fuzz switch and a straightforward Gain knob, it couldn’t be easier to coax your perfect sound from this boutique stomp. The switch’s Darker, Dark, and Bright settings affect the EQ, and tailor the overall character of your tone, allowing you to tweak away. Though there are undeniably sweet tones under the hood, don’t let the pedal’s high-brow name fool you. The Oxford is more than willing to deliver some deliciously extreme tones that are hard to ignore.
Four of the best ears in the business
It’s Reinhold Bogner’s commitment to always pushing the sound of guitar forward while paying homage to the the classic tones of yesterday that has captured the ears of players such as Steve Lukather, Mark Tremonti (Alter Bridge, Creed, Solo), Walter Becker (Steely Dan), and Justin Derrico (Pink, The Voice). And it’s possible that Rupert Neve’s products can be heard on more recordings than any other musical-equipment designer in history. Together, these two living legends know what great tone is. And that’s exactly what these pedals deliver.
- Gain Switch: “-“ low gain, amp-style breakup to vintage-style fuzz; “+” high gain, aggressive and lo-fi fuzz with extreme gain on tap. (Higher-gain settings can introduce some noise)
- Fuzz Switch: 3 positions, darker, dark, and bright with more attack
- Tone: Controls overall tone
- Level: Controls output volume
- Gain: Controls the amount of gain
- Jewel Light: Reacts to the dynamics of your playing, depending on the output level of your instrument
- Power: 9 volt DC, negative tip, power connector or internal 9V battery
- 100% Analog Circuit Path
- True Bypass
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.