- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AD-8 Acoustic Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- 151429 004000000 151429004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Boss AD-8 Acoustic Guitar Effects Pedal uses COSM modeling technology to transform the piezo pickup sound of an ordinary acoustic into the tones ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Makes ordinary acoustics sound extraordinary!
The Boss AD-8 Acoustic Guitar Effects Pedal uses COSM modeling technology to transform the piezo pickup sound of an ordinary acoustic into the tones taken from six high-end acoustic guitars. It also simulates the warm sound created by miking the guitar's neck and body - a world's first! Body and String Enhance controls simulate warm, miked acoustic sounds. Includes high-quality reverb tailored for acoustic guitar, 4-band EQ, anti-feedback circuit, a chromatic tuner with mute, and quick pedal-based operation. The Boss AD-8 has preset memory locations for switching acoustic sounds instantly. Balanced XLR outputs allow direct connection to PA systems.
- Floor-based acoustic guitar processor featuring COSM acoustic guitar modeling technology
- Turns ordinary piezo-equipped acoustic guitars into six of the world's finest acoustics
- Body and String Enhance controls simulate warm, miked acoustic sounds
- High-quality reverb tailored for acoustic guitar, 4-band EQ and anti-feedback
- Onboard chromatic tuner with mute function and quick pedal-based operation
- 4 Preset memory locations for switching acoustic sounds instantly
- Balanced XLR outputs allow direct connection to PA systems
Don't buy a new guitar. This amazing pedal gives you six of the best and a lot more. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.