- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Classic Chorus Version II Guitar Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- H93845 004000000 H93845004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Classic Chorus by Carl Martin, is not just another chorus pedal. It can be powered by either a 9V battery or a regulated 9V power supply. It has ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A chorus pedal with rich, high-quality, utterly musical sounds.
The Classic Chorus by Carl Martin, is not just another chorus pedal. It can be powered by either a 9V battery or a regulated 9V power supply. It has a solid diecast housing with cool off-white chicken-head knobs and CM graphics. It has great CM quality bypass switching, and LED's to indicate operation. And yes when you plug into it, you will get an outstanding chorus effect, but there is so much more!
Carl spent a year researching and developing this pedal for the vintage guitar nut in all of us. Plug into the Classic Chorus, step on the Bypass switch to turn the effect on, adjust the speed and depth knobs to obtain your favorite chorus effect and then bring up the level to show off just how good you sound. You will be amazed at how this pedal takes you back to the ˜day' with it's full, round, vintage chorus sound.
Now hang on to your hat and step on the Vibrato switch. By adjusting the Rate knob clockwise you change your sound from Chorus to Vibrato with the full Vibrato effect achieved with the Rate and Depth knobs turned completely clockwise. (The Speed Depth and Level knobs are universal for both Chorus and Vibrato.) You will notice a distinct drop in your highs, but Carl says this is intentional. It will keep your sound warmer and rounder, plus, when you use this effect with Distortion/Overdrives it won't fizz out or die. You will just get that massive overdriven chorus/vibrato effect that you always dreamed of.
- Powered by either a 9V battery or a regulated 9V power supply
- Solid diecast housing
- Off-white chicken-head knobs and CM graphics
- CM quality bypass switching
- LED's to indicate operation
Get this classic sound today. Order now!
- Power: 9V, Battery. A 9V Regulated external supply can be used with hot on the ring
- S/N ratio: 52dB
- Input impedance: 1M Ohm
- Output impedance: 100 Ohm
- Dimension: 170(W) 115(D) 70(H)
- Weight: 0,850Kg.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.