- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Resound Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- L31495 004000000 L31495004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cusack Music Resound is a digital reverb pedal based around the popular Spin Semiconductor FV-1 micro. It comes loaded with eight different rever...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Get a wealth of rich reverb tones from this high-quality pedal.
The Cusack Music Resound is a digital reverb pedal based around the popular Spin Semiconductor FV-1 micro. It comes loaded with eight different reverbs, the ability to save up to eight presets, and an "Extend" switch to help create complex ambient landscapes.
- Separate Live and Preset modes.
- Parameter 1: Varies by program (see manual).
- Parameter 2: Varies by program (see manual).
- Decay: Controls how long the reverb effect lasts.
- Level: Boosts or cuts the overall output signal from the pedal. Noon is unity gain.
- Mix: Controls the dry/wet mix. Fully CCW is 100% dry; noon is 50/50 dry/wet; fully CW is 100% wet.
- Program: Switches between the eight different reverb programs. Program names are located on the front of the pedal. The manual contains more detailed descriptions of the programs, including the functions of Parameters 1 and 2.
- Cascade (used in combination with Extend): Controls whether new notes are added to the extended reverb or not. Left is off; right is on.
- Trails: Controls whether the reverb effect completes or not when the pedal is bypassed. Left is off; right is on.
- L / Bypass: Engages/disengages the pedal (live mode), or engages/disengages the left preset (preset mode).
- R / Bypass: Engages/disengages the pedal (live mode), or engages/disengages the right preset (preset mode).
- Extend: This switch maxes out the decay, which varies by program (see manual). Press once to turn on (large LED blinks fast), and once more to turn off.
- Stereo Out / Expression In: This is the right output jack marked by the empty triangle. It can be used as a stereo output, or an expression pedal input. The functionality is controlled by internal jumpers.
Call or click to order today!
- Standard center negative 9V DC supply (sol separately)
- Current draw: ~80mA
- Dimensions: 4.7" x 3.69" x 1.37"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.