- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Columbus Midi Switcher
Condition 1 - Mint
- J41296 004000000 J41296004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Diezel Columbus MIDI controller gives you full switchablity functions using external FX, such as delay and chorus or any rack FX unit with the Di...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Get massive control over your Diezel rig.
The Diezel Columbus MIDI controller gives you full switchablity functions using external FX, such as delay and chorus or any rack FX unit with the Diezel Herbert and VH4 amplifiers. The Columbus connects via MIDI and is phantom powered from the amplifier connection. The Columbus can also be used as a stand-alone MIDI controller for any MIDI device. The rugged construction and super bright LEDs make it a must have accessory.
- Switches: 10 high-quality switches for maximum channels per bank
- LEDs: Super-bright blue LEDs show which channel is engaged
- Chassis: Rugged steel construction makes it virtually indestructible on the road
- Connections: MIDI connection for use with the VH4 or any MIDI amp. Also an XLR connection for use with the Herbert Amp
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.