Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Diezel VHX 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head Condition 1 - Mint Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Loaded with effects and features all fully controllable.
From its name, it’s apparent where the VHX derives inspiration. But the VH4 is just the beginning. Onboard you have access to all the most sought-after Diezel tones from their most popular amps, each one fully analog and all tube. However, the magic lies in the VHX’s revolutionary DSP-based control. Arming the amp with all of the tools you need, this system includes studio-grade effects, instant access to user-customizable presets, and an IR-enabled DI for immaculate direct tones.
Add in the amp’s three programmable, independent effects loops and a Cab-less Mode, and there’s nothing you can’t do with the VHX Diezel to evolve, they had to improve upon the best. And the VHX 100-watt head achieves that and more. No matter what kind of music you play or where you play it, the Diezel VHX is for you.
As with all Diezel amps, the VHX is handmade in Germany with the legendary Diezel tone.The heart and soul of the VHX are its all-tube, all-analog pre and power amp sections, which allow spot-on tonal recreations of the Diezel Herbert, Hagen, VH4 and Paul amplifiers, to name a few. So, whether you’re looking for vintage amp feel or pulverizing grind, the VHX has it.
All of Diezel’s most famous amp tones in one amp; VH4, Herbert, Hagen, Paul, Einstein and more. From in-depth tonal and signal chain customization and easy-access presets to a vast array of top-tier effects, the VHX is a complete rig in a box. And even with all that power onboard, its front-mounted high-resolution display makes it easy to find the perfect tone.
The VHX houses all of your favorite modulations, infinitely tweakable time-based effects,and more. With 10 of these studio-grade effects available, expanding it’s capabilities on every update, this amp is all you need. And if you can’t live without your favorite stomps, you also get two programmable post-preamp effects loops and a pre-loop for placing pedals out in front.
Full, onboard control via clear and easy-to-navigate screens
- Noise Gate
- Quad/Polyphonic Pitch Shifter
- Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Reverb, Tremolo
- Each effect is fully tweakable and offers immense tonal shaping anywhere in the post-preamp signal chain.
- Up To 99 presets
- 64 high-quality IR's already loaded (IR - can be used without a cabinet)
For vintage amp feel to metal grind. Order today.
VHX 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head Specifications:
- Power: 100 watts
- Pre-Amp Tubes: 5 x 12AX7
- Power-Amp Tubes: 4 x KT77
- Speaker Outputs: 1 x 16 Ohms, 1 x 8 Ohms (2 x 16 Ohms) & 1 x 4 Ohms (2 x 8 Ohms)
- Effect Loops: 1 switchable Pre Loop, 2 switchable FX Loop (Serial/Parallel)
- Serial Loop Send
- Return (2 x 1/4"" Jack)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.