- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DV 40 212 40 Watt 2x12 Guitar Combo
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839299741
- J07704 005000002 J07704005000002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DV 40 212 features two DV Mark Neoclassic 12" custom-designed speakers and a Dual Voltage Switch 120V/240V to use the amp in countries with diffe...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) An easy-to-use combo with international versatility.
The DV 40 212 features two DV Mark Neoclassic 12" custom-designed speakers and a Dual Voltage Switch 120V/240V to use the amp in countries with different voltages, without having to carry an external converter! This amp features the next generation of digital reverb that's sweet-sounding, warm and natural.
- Power: 40W (tube)
- Tubes: one ECC83 (preamp); one ECC83, two EL34 (power amp)
- Two footswitchable channels
- Controls: Gain, master volume, bass, mid, high (independent); presence, reverb (universal)
- Speakers: 2x12" DV Mark Neoclassic
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Footswitchable reverb
- Voltage selector: 120V/240V
- Dimensions: 27.75" x 10.62" x 22.83"
- Weight: 44.31 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.