Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
HE-2-XLR Hum Eliminator with XLRfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
No buzz, no hum, no signal loss, no filtering, no noise gates.
Do you hear a hum or buzz in your audio signal? Are long unbalanced lines across stage creating noise problems? Cancel unwanted noise with the Hum Eliminator from Ebtech.
Almost all AC hum (60Hz in the US, 50 Hz in most other countries), is caused by ground loops. These ground loops act like radio antennae picking up hum and noise. The Hum Eliminator completely suppresses this by breaking the ground loop, making it impossible for the signal lines to pick up the AC hum and noise in the first place.
Just plug the Hum Eliminator in the signal lines between the offending pieces of equipment and you're done! Quick and easy.
No buzz, no hum. No signal degradation. No filtering. No noise gates. No dangerous ground lifts.
- Eliminates AC hum / 60Hz buzz and noise, quickly and easily
- Breaks ground loop safely, while leaving all signal grounds intact
- Automatically translates signal voltages to match differences in ground potentials, avoiding clipping
- Converts automatically back and forth between balanced and unbalanced lines at either end
- 1/4" TRS "smart" jacks (tip, ring, sleeve) inputs and outputs.
- Completely passive design with audiophile quality components assures the best possible noise and distortion performance
- Frequency response 20Hz to 70kHz plus or minus 0.5dB
- Distortion less than 0.005% THD @ 1kHz
- Crosstalk better than ”97dB
- Maximum source impedance 1kOhm. Minimum load impedance 10kOhm
- Available in 2 channel box or 8 channel single space rack versions
- 2 Year warranty. Ebtech quality and reliability
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.