- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Renegade 410 4x10" 65W All-Tube Combo Amp
Condition 2 - Blemished Black, Beige 190839476074
- #620079 005283008 620079005283008
6-Month* financing available.
The incredibly versatile Egnater Renegade 410 All-Tube Combo Amp is a 2-channel powerhouse. With this 65W all-tube guitar amp you have the tools to f...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A combo amp that offers all the great tones that a pro could ask for.
The incredibly versatile Egnater Renegade 410 All-Tube Combo Amp is a 2-channel powerhouse. With this 65W all-tube guitar amp you have the tools to forge your sound and the power to move some serious air in any size venue. Channel 1 produces lush, 3-dimensional clean tones with just a bit of grunt when you dig in. Channel 2 starts with a sweet, bluesy overdrive, but pushing the gain opens the floodgates, unleashing enough thick, harmonically rich distortion to satisfy the most demanding player. Both channels offer an independent 3-band EQ, Egnater's BRIGHT and TIGHT switches and a Wattage Selector switch that lets you choose between an intimate 10W or a wall-shaking 65W. Master Presence and Density knobs let you sculpt the high and low-end response.
At the heart of this Egnater tone machine, you'll find five 12AX7 preamp tubes and a power section fueled by two 6L6s and two EL34s. The Renegade Head features the ground-breaking TUBE MIX function on each channel, allowing you to blend the deep Californian character of the 6L6s with the aggressive British midrange punch of the EL34s. There are independent reverb controls for each channel, dual footswitchable master volumes and a speaker-emulated line out. The included 4-button footswitch controls much more than just channel switching. Use the footswitch to engage the on-board reverb, effects loop and secondary master volume with channel-assigning switches for all 3. Run them on both channels or just the one you choose.
The Renegade 410 is loaded with custom voiced Egnater 10" Elite-1065 Speakers by Celestion. This heavy-duty cabinet features rugged birch construction and has side handles and detachable casters. Includes a heavy-duty cover.
- Two Independent Channels Each With:
- Volume, Gain, 3-Band EQ
- Tight and Bright Voicing Switches
- 18w / 65w Wattage Selector Switch
- Tube Mix Blends 6L6 and EL34 Power Tubes
- Presence & Density
- Individual Reverb on Each Channel with "Spillover"
- Main and Secondary Master Volumes
- Four-Button Footswitch with Channel Select Plus:
- Assign the REVERB, EFFECTS LOOP and MAIN 2 Volume to Just Channel 1, Just Channel 2 or Both - Right From the Pedal
- Simple Master Bias Adjust with External Test Points
- Buffered Effects Loop
- Balanced XLR / ¼" Cabinet Voiced Line / Recording
- Custom Voiced Egnater Elite-1065 Speakers by Celestion
- Side Handles & Detachable Casters
- Rugged Birch Construction
- 100V / 115V / 230V Voltage Selector
Plug in to all-tube combo that takes no prisoners!
- Renegade Tubes:
- 6 x 12AX7
- 2 x 6L6
- 2 x EL34
- Dimensions: 26" (L) x 11" (W) x 27" (H)
- Weight: 80 lbs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.