- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tweaker 112 15W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint Black, Beige
- #423554 004283000 423554004283000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 15W Egnater Tweaker 112 ultra-compact all-tube combo amp offers versatility with unique and sophisticated tone. The Egnater 112 combo serves up s...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Embrace your inner tweaker with this compact, and versatile 15-watt all-tube combo.
The 15W Egnater Tweaker 112 ultra-compact all-tube combo amp offers versatility with unique and sophisticated tone. The Egnater 112 combo serves up seemingly endless tonal variations via its onboard Tweaker selector switches. Powered by a pair of 6V6 power tubes, the Egnater Tweaker is a perfect tube amp for gigging.
The Egnater combo's gain, EQ, and master sections each have a Tweaker switch providing a wide range of tones from the ultra smooth and satisfying to fully over-saturated lead tones.
Hidden inside the Egnater Tweaker tube amp is a vast array of tones not usually found in such a compact combo amp. Each of the 5 front-mounted toggle switches changes the amp's character. The Tight and Bright switches shape the low and high end from soft and smooth to punchy and aggressive. The Gain switch goes from sparkly clean to an all-out high-gain assault. The Egnater guitar amp's EQ switch selects tones from pristine American to classic Brit and even the illusive VX AC sound. Use the Classic/Modern voicing switch to choose either soft and smooth or hard and edgy power-tube tone. Even the most radical tone tweaker is sure to find the sounds they seek in the Egnater Tweaker 112 combo amp.
- 1x12 Celestion Custom Voiced Egnater Elite GH-50
- Cool blue pilot light
- AC power switch
- Standby switch
- Vintage/modern switch
- Tweaker tone control circuits
- USA/AC/Brit switch tone controls
- Bright/normal setting switch
- Input jack
- Effects loop
- Impedance switch
- Main speaker output
- Extension speaker connection
- 250ma fast-blo fuse
- AC voltage selector
- AC inlet and fuse
- Output power: 15W RMS cathode-biased
- Input impedance: 1 mOhm
- Output impedance: 4 ohms, 8 ohms or 16 ohms switch selectable
- Effects loop send impedance: 600 ohms
- Effects loop return impedance: 220 kOhms
- THD: 5% at rated output
- Tubes: 2 Egnater premium selected 12AX7
- Matched pair of selected 6V6GTA
- Switches - vintage/modern: +4dB @ 120Hz +4dB @ 3.6KHz
- USA/AC/Brit: selects American, V-X, British tone stack
- Clean/hot switch: +9dB Gain boost
- Tight switch: -6dB @ 180Hz
- Bright switch: +8Db @ 4kHz max
- Dimensions: 20"W x 17-1/4"H x 20"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.